Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 Iphone Pictures

I have finally gotten around to downloading the pictures off my phone so WARNING...PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!

In July...on his 15th birthday...I took Nick to the DMV and he passed his Drivers Permit test on the first try. I'm now seriously considering writing my congressman (or whoever is in charge of this) and letting them know that I completely disagree with parents teaching their children how to drive. It is taking YEARS off my life!!!! He's a good driver overall but there's still something unsettling about having your 15 year old in control of the vehicle with no prior training!

 Of course we needed to document our dog who is "anti-walk". I believe he's the only dog on the planet that rolls over and plays dead when the harness comes out because he HATES walks!
 Hailey's summer was again filled with early morning swim team and we're gearing up for it again this next summer.
 BFF's - Hailey & Shaylee
 In August Nick received his On My Honor Award and his varsity letter.
 We also had a farewell dinner with Bryson as he left to go to Florida with the Marines for 3 weeks.
 Hailey has been very interested in learning how to do different hairstyles this year and we have spent many evenings with her experimenting on my hair. Then she takes pictures of it with my phone and shows it to me. She's getting pretty darn good!
 Nick, Nick & Jacob went to the Multi-Stake Halloween dance...WOW
 Brian and Hailey participated in the Daddy-Daughter Ballroom Dance evening with the Young Women. They were very fun to watch but have both decided ballroom dancing is not their passion. :)
 Hailey and I kidnapped Shaylee in the early morning hours of her birthday and took her to Ihop...
 Where she ordered soup...at 5:30 AM! :)
 Hailey continued to improve in volleyball and has a killer overhand serve!
 Most Saturdays leading up to November 1st I would drive by the Mt. Timpanogos Temple to check the status of the scaffolding removal leading up to my nieces wedding and updated her on the progress.
 Typical Sunday afternoon at the Morrow house.
 This is the view I woke up to on October 30th when coming out of surgery.
 At the end of November we had our annual Holiday Party at work and the comedian pulled our friend Doug up on stage...he was a good sport.
 Our friend Jeff Dale was also pulled up there. :)
 Graduated to a boot and off crutches!!!
 My sweet friend Chris shared her ottoman with me so I could put my foot up at the office.
 Apparently you swat flies better if you're up on their level.
 Wedding Day for Chelsea!! (My brother's daughter.)
 Piano recital for Hailey.
 Not sure why this picture dropped in out of order, but Shaylee also received her complimentary birthday sundae...at 6:00 AM. :)
Well, I guess I tried to upload too many pictures because some of them did not drop in, but that's part of a year in review from my cell phone's perspective. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment