Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Signs of Spring

I am VERY thankful for all the signs of Spring around us. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons and each year as the weather warms up I have renewed energy and a desire to keep the house a little cleaner and more organized, spend more time outside, and there's just a general skip in my step (maybe that's more figurative than literal). :) Even as I pull out some of the Spring decorations, I just feel happier. :)

There's the "Spring" letters...
 The yellow flowers...
 The green apples I found at Hobby Lobby this year that look very real...
 The bright yellow chalkboard I also found at Hobby Lobby that Hailey and I put new quotes on every couple of weeks...
 The bright yellow placemats...(do you see a theme here...I'm obviously loving bright yellow this year)
 Week 2 of the chalkboard quote...Hailey drew that darling princess...
 And would it really be Spring at the Morrow house without new little chicks? Yep, they're back! This time we're keeping it to manageable number of 4 chickens. Nick is thrilled to have them back!!!
I am grateful for the sense of renewal Spring brings. I was grateful to celebrate Easter last weekend and spend a day reflecting on my Savior...his life, his atonement, and his resurrection. I'm grateful I could take a walk outside with Brian last night and not have to be bundled up. I am simply thankful for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment