Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

Of course we have to start off Easter with baskets but no more Easter egg hunts now that the kids are far too mature for that. :) 


One of my favorite things about Easter are the pretty spring colors that many people dress up in to go to church. It represents Spring to me and the new beginnings of flowers and green grass and all the things I love.

I love this picture Hailey took...pretty cool photography there! And I would kill for that hair!!!!!



The wind was not cooperating with us for our pictures. :)


Nailed it!


...and this is what happens at church. :) I do wish I would've gotten a picture with Nick and the little girls because they were all dressed in purple and matched his purple tie.


Of course we missed our missionary but we're grateful for the opportunity he has to be in the mission field at this time.

I am most grateful for the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ and the peace and hope this gives as we go throughout life to know that this is not the end. That we will also have the opportunity to live again because of Him and His sacrifice for each one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment