Monday, June 1, 2015

Mother/Daughter Road Trip to Douglas, Wyoming

Beckie was flying in to Wyoming to spend some time at Carole's so Hailey and I headed over there for the weekend to join the party. When Carole invited us, it was supposed to be a surprise for Beck, but apparently Carole slipped and spilled the surprise while we were driving over. :)

This first picture is out of order but I don't know how to fix that. :) Carole and Larry have an awesome street legal ATV that we drove over to get flowers. On the way over Hailey sat in the bed in the back. :)

 Since Hailey has her license now, she did some of the driving on the way over. That was slightly nerve-wracking to me, but it was good experience for her. :)
 Of course you have to start off the weekend with some awesome selfies. Good thing we had Hailey there to show us how it's done. :)


 Hailey had been playing with my hair while we were sitting around chatting and ended up doing pony tails...which of course Beckie and Carole then wanted as well. :)
 Hailey got to drive the fun ATV on the way home from the flower nursery.
 And poor Carole sat in the bed in the back. :)
 I've always wanted to learn how to crochet and Carole and Beckie know how so I asked them to teach Hailey and I...Hailey was a little less than thrilled but gave it her best shot.


 Carole was a very enthusiastic teacher. :)
 I was very proud of my first row.
 Hailey had her own unique technique.


 Fun bbq with delicious food and great company.
It was a great weekend full of laughs and I was really happy to have Hailey there with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment