Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for parents, school teachers and church teachers/leaders who do so much for my kids. These are people in my kids' lives who influence them so much and are instrumental in teaching them how to be kind, smart, loving, tolerant, responsible and spiritual. We as moms cannot be/do everything that our children need in their lives and I'm so thankful to be surrounded by such great people to help teach my children the things they need to know to be successful and good people in life. Hopefully it all sticks. :)

1 comment:

  1. Julie, this post hits home for me. As a single mom, I worry about providing enough for Libby's development. But her private school is an incredibly close and accountable culture and our church is, too. I am thankful for my tiny family that pays so much attention to her. She is growing up in a funny world of older people, children who must have play dates as opposed to just running out the front door to play, and endless toys that lose their attraction quickly.

    Cheers for your kids and the well-rounded environment that is theirs. And I just know it will stick.

    ReplyDelete