Thursday, January 27, 2011

More Basketball

Another fun filled Saturday of basketball last weekend but unfortunately neither one of our teams came away with a win. Hailey did score 6 points in her game and Nick had 3 or 4 steals and some good rebounds. It's good the kids enjoy playing basketball but I know Nick is REALLY ready to actually WIN a game. It's been awhile. :)

Nick was rarely on my side of the court so he wasn't very accommodating for my picture taking. :)

Going for the ball...can't remember if he actually got it or not. You miss a lot when you're looking through a camera lens. :)
I really enjoy watching the kids play basketball and I look forward to their games every Saturday!!!


1 comment:

  1. Julie, that Nick loves to do everything! My fingers are crossed for both your kids to start winning.

    PS Being encased in snow and ice this week, I haven't checked your blog because Libby was home from school 3 1/2 days! I am so glad the worst of this year's winter storming is over.

    ReplyDelete