Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I got up early yesterday and surprised the kids with heart shaped pancakes for Valentines morning breakfast along with the little treats I usually get them. Nick is usually the breakfast maker in our house but he was pleasantly surprised to come upstairs to the smell of pancakes...his favorite!!!
This picture does not adequately represent their excitement over their Valentine's surprises...I think they were still a little sleepy. :)
Brian and I were the ones most surprised though when we found our letters from Nick for Valentines Day. He stayed up late the night before writing very heart felt notes to each one of us (including Hailey). So sweet!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nick wrote each of you a heartfelt letter--now that is some kind of kid you've got there, Julie. I am impressed and deeply touched that he would do that. Score another one for superb parenting and a superb boy.

    ReplyDelete