Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lip Synch Contest

Wednesday night for our combined youth activity at church we had a lip synch contest...unfortunately the power went out all over Lehi before we could finish. Fortunately, or unfortunately...however you want to look at it...Nick, Brian & I all got to participate before it went out. :)


Nick performed with his Deacon's Quorum (for those of you not familiar with that, that is the 12-13 year old boys), Brian performed with the Bishopric and I performed with the Young Women Leaders. I use the word "performed" loosely!!! I have to say, in the 15 years I've known Brian I have NEVER seen this side of him in public...let alone in front of an audience!!!!!! He DOES NOT enjoy being "part of the act"...but he sure cut loose that night!!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!!!


I've posted the videos here to actually document the fact that the Morrow family certainly knows how to make fools of themselves and have fun doing it!!! :) (For some reason Nick's would not post so I'm going to try to upload it in another post.)


Brian is the one in the pink wig!!!


I am the third from the right...with a lot of extra padding!!! :) The sound system wasn't working really well...we were the first to go on and our music wasn't working very well...otherwise we would've been MUCH better...hahaha!

4 comments:

  1. Wow.. I didn't know Brian had any of those "performance" skills, though I'm not sure their group did a lot of actual lip-sync-ing.. {heehee}

    And yours, well, you dance well for your weight!! {wink-wink}

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an awesome night! Brian definitely stole the show...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like an AWESOME combined activity! I'm in charge in May, I might have to steal that :) Can you email me details?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funniest post! I think you stood out, Julie! Beyonce better watch her back...You guys are HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete