Sunday, July 24, 2011

4th of July

The 4th of July is Nick's favorite holiday...right up there with Christmas!!! It's all about the fireworks for him. He's not interested in going to see any of the big fireworks shows...he's interested in putting on his OWN fireworks show!!!! We buy a big box of fireworks from Costco each year and he is in heaven! This year he was kind enough though to let Hailey light one or two. :)
 We had my brother and his family over for a barbeque and it was a ton of fun hanging out with them...we really need to do that more often. :) I love Brian's big cheeser smile in that picture...I think he was mocking the fact that I take too many pictures. :)
 The pictures are a little smokey and you'll notice in the picture below that even Rocko got in on the fireworks action although I'm not sure he enjoyed it very much. He didn't want to be in the house by himself but he also didn't exactly love the fireworks. So he cuddled up with Hailey and was just fine.
 The most entertaining part of the evening came when Marci talked Savannah and Adi into doing their dance they performed at the Stadium of Fire. Nick decided to try to do the dance with them and I'll just leave it at that...hahaha. It left me wondering what was in Nick's food or drink that night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment