Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Off to Boot Camp

We had a farewell barbecue for Bryson last weekend. He is now down in Southern California for his first 13 weeks of training. He'll come home for 10 days in November and head back out again for his next 13 weeks of training. It was fun to get together with family and friends to wish him luck, but hard to say goodbye!
 Bryson and a few of his friends...Rand, Leah & Luis.
 Bryson with his cousins Savannah, Chelsea Kate & Adi.
 The Morrow and the Atkinson kiddo's (plus J's boyfriend :)). These kids go waaaayyyyy back and have hung out since they were just little. 3 out of the 4 parents were on their mission in Spain together...I'm the "odd parent out" there. :)
 Last family picture before heading out. I love this picture other than the fact that it looks like I have no hair...I did not chop it off, I just have it back in a pony tail...haha.
I did not think to start taking pictures until after the grandparents and some other aunts, uncles & cousins left so I'm sad to not have those. But we'll get those when he comes home in November! :)

1 comment: