Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Not our typical first day of school...

Nick is a sophomore...crazy! Gone are the days of hurrying out the door for the bus, this guy now just walks out the front door to his car and off he goes to pick up his friends for their first day of school. When did this happen? Why are they insisting on growing up so fast? At least he still hugs me goodbye and let's me give him a kiss on the cheek before he leaves each morning. I love that!



Hailey didn't have a typical first day of school either...she slept through her alarm. This is the girl who gets up at least an hour and a half early to get ready each morning...way before my alarm is set to go off. With early morning seminary this year, she was planning on getting up around 5 am to get ready...when I got up at 6:30 to make breakfast and lunches, I noticed her room was still dark...and she was supposed to be leaving in about 20 minutes. The rush was on!!! So we got after school pictures rather than before school pictures. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Julie:) I nominated you on my blog - go check it out!
    ps i love you!

    ReplyDelete