Saturday, November 9, 2013

What's Been Going On...

Nick, Bryson & Masey have been working at Cornbelly's. Nick likes it a whole lot more working with other people then cleaning offices by himself. The only problem is he signed up for every shift available so he was a little stressed with working everyday and still having tons of homework. Luckily, it was a temporary job that ended November 2nd.

 Hailey and I went to Jessica Atkinson's bridal shower. I cannot believe this little girl who I met when she was 5 1/2 years old is getting married. She'll definitely make a beautiful bride and a sweet wife!
 My brother went to the final game of the world series and even made it on TV...here's a screen shot of his daughter's Instagram post showing him. He's the one in the middle of the screen under the word "pitches".
 Bryson and I got ready to go to the temple and realized we were matching. When we got home Hailey wanted to take a picture...
 ...and then Brian wanted to photo bomb that picture. (I was obviously mid-sentence in this pictures.) :)
 I realized in looking at the pictures on my phone after our family pictures were taken that I have kids who think they're hilarious...

Hailey in the car on our way to Wheeler Farms for our pictures.

 Bryson was just being so cooperative during the pictures...


 I had to get in on the action...
 I think Nick and Hailey had their eyes closed praying that this photo shoot was almost over...and Bryson was still being very cooperative...NOT! :)
 And even Janelle got in on the action...the photographer was her brother-in-law.
Bryson did have a very cool night at the Marine Ball where he got to meet and shake hands with Elder L. Tom Perry...who was a Marine. It was really an awesome experience for him and Courtney.
...and that's what's been going on with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment