Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Days Before Christmas...

You know what's awesome about the sister missionaries? When they come over to your house in between appointments, they coming in asking, "What can we do to help Sis. Morrow?" 

So I put them to work helping me set up the Christmas Tree and decorate for Christmas...since I was a little late getting around to it this year. 

Sis. Dahl is a trooper to be down on the ground in her skirt attaching the bottom of the tree into the stand. :) About an hour after this, she put on our boots, coat and gloves and went out and shoveled our front walk. I LOVE her!!! :)

 Last Monday we had Courtney and her friend Maddie come over and all the kids made caramel/chocolate pretzels for their friends. It was a good time full of laughs which I love! :)

 Thursday Hailey had her piano recital and even though she only started practicing for it in the last couple of weeks, she played beautifully. That girl is a natural!
 Saturday Nick and Nick Jackson headed up to Sundance to ski...in my expedition. I gotta be honest, it totally freaked me out to see them DRIVING THEMSELVES up to the ski slopes!!! It's hard to let your kids grow up!!!
 ...and this is where I spent most of my time the last month or so...in the kitchen. :) I have cooked, baked and cleaned my kitchen more in the last month then probably in the last few years combined with all the luncheons, holidays, friends gathering, etc. And I have honestly loved every minute. I love a busy house, fun friends and my family!!!
 These awesome sisters were part of just about everything and I have grown to love them like my own daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment