Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sisters & 4th of July

We have been so excited to have Beckie, Shastelle, Chloe, Audrey, Carole, Larry, Kim & Luci come stay with us!!! My dad has been wishing that he could have the chance to hold his great grandchildren but they live so far away that he wasn't sure he would ever get that chance. So my sisters decided to bring their daughters and granddaughters here to surprise him...from Tennessee and Wyoming.

Hailey and Chloe immediately became best friends. :)

 When we got to my parents house, Hailey and I walked in with Chloe and I was astonished at how fast mom recognized Chloe...they've never seen her in person before and it being totally out of context and all. They were shocked and so happy to see them.
 Happy 4th of July!
 Beckie and I have always been told we "share a brain" because we're so much alike, but this is where the similarities end...she has no fear of snakes and thought Nick's snake was "beautiful". Crazy lady!!

 Chloe was a brave girl as well!!!
 Nick had a work party at the farm that night so we went over and got the private tour.
 Big horse.
 Sadly, Hailey got locked in jail for being naughty...
 ...and then I did too. :(


 Later that night we found a great spot and watched fireworks going on all around us.
 Kimmy and Luci were all tuckered out.
 We went back over to mom and dad's a couple days later and surprised them with another great grandchild.





 Then we headed down to Dave's for a bbq and a dip in the pool.


 Hailey was a pro at catching the football in the air.


 Breakfast with the whole crew.
 Sisters
 Cousins
 I don't know what exactly this is. :)


 Such adorable little cousins.
 Chloe was so excited to be able to feed Diesel.
 This is what happens when you stay up too late playing games.






We had such a great time with our company that I seriously went through withdrawals when they left. I love my family and they live way too far away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment