Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Today I'm thankful for balance in life. In the last week I've spent time taking care of and having fun with my family, eating lunch with and hanging out with my parents, working and making progress with some things at work, hanging out and laughing with friends, meeting with the awesome women I serve in the primary at church with, and spending time with my brother & his family. (The picture is Hailey & her cute cousins having a sleep over.) I think balance in life is so important and I'm so thankful for the people, job, and church in my life that allow me to have that balance.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh!!

    3 darling girls!!

    thanks again so so much for having them over!! they had the best time!! [and we loved coming over too!!]

    ReplyDelete