Friday, March 27, 2009

Thankful Thursday...oops Friday :)

Well this week has totally gotten away from me and I just realized it's Friday. :) This week I'm thankful for a kid who is thankful! I was running errands with Nick this week (which of course is always his favorite thing...hahaha) and he asked if we could get a drink somewhere. So we stopped and got a drink to help him endure the rest of the errands and what came out of his mouth next was music to a mothers ears...he said, "Mom, I know I'm spoiled and I appreciate everything you do for me." (Cue the angel choir and heavens opening...lol) Did my child who always tells me about everything everyone else has or gets to do and tries to convince me he lives a life of deprivation just say he's spoiled and appreciates what he has?????? It's a good thing we were just at a convenience store getting a drink because I probably would've bought out the electronics store for him that day! :-) Motherhoods rewards...we have to enjoy them while we can!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww... Thats such a precious story. What a cutie Nick is.

    ReplyDelete