Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Fun

I can't believe there's only 18 days till Christmas...I am NOT ready yet!! :) It really seems like Christmas snuck up on me this year. We just got our tree up a couple days ago (none of the pictures I took of the kids decorating the tree turned out...I must've done something funky to my camera setting) and there's not one present underneath it...I have bought a few but they aren't wrapped yet. :) We did buy the Gingerbread House Kits though and the kids had fun making those on Sunday afternoon. So we are in the process of bringing the Christmas Spirit to our home. :)


I love this picture...I actually took it on Thanksgiving. They were all on the couch relaxing after enjoying our yummy dinner with the family.
Rocko continues to love playing in the snow. Hailey and Nick enjoyed playing out there with him until he got a little too rambunctious and started trying to bite their snowsuits. I think he was a little freaked out by them all geared up.
Hailey being Vanna White (she probably doesn't even know who that is) showing the fun kits.
(It wouldn't be a Christmas picture at our house without a football game on in the background.) :)

The final products! :) Nick was just excited to eat his...that tree disappeared about 5 seconds after I snapped this picture. :)

Rocko modeling his new sweater...yes I know, I'm humanizing my pet! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love all your family pictures! Reading this post put me even more in the Christmas mood. I have looked for the gingerbread house kit but haven't found it yet...

    ReplyDelete