Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I realized a couple days ago that I missed my Thankful Thursday last week...this month is TOTALLY getting away from me. Today I am thankful for many things...I am thankful that as of this morning I only have 2 more Christmas presents to get and then I'm officially finished shopping. I'm thankful that my husband still has his job even though he has a much larger territory and will be gone a little more. I am thankful I am surrounded by such great family, friends & neighbors. I am thankful to have such wonderful kids. And most especially I am thankful for this Christmas season and I am hopeful that we can see past the presents & yummy food and feel the peace and hope that is the true reason for the season.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, congrats on finishing your shopping. Are you sending Christmas cards this year? For the first time, I am not. I just didn't have the commitment. Now I'm afraid I won't get my usual Utah family picture cards because I didn't play. But it has made my Christmas spirit sustain itself longer! Love to you on Christmas and to your cozy family.

    ReplyDelete