Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thankful Wednesday Night :)

I want to do my Thankful Thursday post tonight because I am feeling so thankful for my sweet daughter. I have had a very draining week at work due to a termination I assisted in and tonight I had to go back in to meet this individual to clean out their office. Brian is out of town so I left the kids with instructions for dinner and as I was heading out the door I offered to pay Hailey $2 to clean the kitchen...it was a disaster!!!!! I just couldn't face coming home to that after this long day. Two hours later when I walked back in the house my kitchen, dining room, living room and kitchen floor were SPOTLESS!!!! I was so grateful that she not only cleaned the kitchen but went the extra mile...she totally made my day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, mom!!! I'm very glad that I made your day!!! I love you tons.. and hope that I can make your day everyday!! That is if I don't argue with you!!
    And by the way thanks for the extra 2.50$
    Love,
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, Hailey is a star! Going the extra mile like that is what I try to teach Libby all the time. I told her this story as part of that teaching. Go Hailey!

    ReplyDelete