Monday, April 4, 2011

Putting Aunt Beckie to Work

My sister Beckie came out from Tennessee for a visit and we immediately put her to work. :) She stayed with us Thursday night and when we were down in Nick's room I mentioned that I've been procrastinating putting all of his Eagle Scout stuff up on his walls. Her response was, "Let's do it." He has also been wanting to rearrange his bedroom so she was more than willing to do that with him as well. I've decided I'd like Aunt Beckie to move in so a lot more things would get done around here. :) She also made quick work of turning Hailey's light switch into a zebra print light switch with only a sharpie. :) They love their Aunt Beckie...I do too! :)
This is the flag that was flown at the nations capital on the night of Nick's Eagle Court of Honor and was sent to us with a certificate from Orrin Hatch stating that it was flown in his honor.




1 comment:

  1. Aunt Beckie loved helping. I don't get the chance to be there and see everything that is going on in your lives. I loved getting to be apart of just a corner of it for a couple of days. Love and miss you guys already. Next time you will have to come here!!! :)

    ReplyDelete