Saturday, April 2, 2011

You Give an Inch...They Want a Whole Room :)

The other day I was shopping with friends when I saw this cute decoration that I thought Hailey would love for her bedroom. So I brought her back later that night to see if she would want it for a little spot on her wall that needed something. Little did I know I was unleashing a complete bedroom makeover!!! She has always had hot pink in her room but at an Activity Day activity they made cute picture boards where she picked out zebra print fabric...now with this new wall hanging and the picture board she made, she decided that the room HAD to be zebra themed! A quick couple of days and SEVERAL stores later trying to find the bedding...VIOLA...a new room. :)




That zebra on the wall is vinyl and came in about 8 pieces that you had to match up. Hailey thinks it's so cool to have a zebra on her wall and she even named it...Zeb. :)

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I can't wait to see it in person. And I am glad to see that the pink fuzzy pillows survived Ellie's attacks on them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time I am picking your sister up at the airport so she can come make my kids' bedrooms cute!

    ReplyDelete