Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dress Clothes Make Me Tired

...I think it's the shoes. :)

I've noticed that when I'm in shoes that I wear with my dress slacks to work I feel tired most of the time. But as soon as I'm in my comfy jeans or sweats and my tennis shoes or slippers I perk right back up. Does anyone else experience this or is it just me? :) Luckily our dress code at work does not require us to dress up so I get to be comfy most of the time...unless I'm interviewing.

I know that for many women style is more important than comfort but I'll take my Converse or Reebok's any day of the week.

Just sayin...

:)

1 comment:

  1. I get this! I HATE dressing up. Comfort is everything to me when it comes to clothes. You know on What Not to Wear when, after the 2 hosts can't stop laughing at the woman's current wardrobe, and the woman almost always says, 'I just love to be comfortable,' how the hosts' laughter and horrified looks really go into overdrive? Well, I have always wondered how they ever got so out of touch with the rest of uS. ESPECIALLY THE SHOES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete