Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back to School 2012

Where did the summer go???

I cannot believe the kids are going back to school!!!

These two are not excited about it either so that makes it even harder. 

The process of getting everything organized for classes just about puts Nick over the edge every year and this year was no exception. He cares so much about his grades, classes, etc. that it creates tons of anxiety leading into the new year. But once we got all the supplies purchased and organized and he had everything he needed for each class he was able to breathe again. :) Next year I'm seriously considering getting him some Valium before the first two days of school. :) 
 Hailey on the other hand has already asked me if she can drop out of school and be a bum. :) She feels like she is educated enough and it's not worth the headache. :)

 I love these kiddos and I wish them the best school year ever!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that Hailey wants to quit school! Savannah does too! She frequently asks me why I won't home school.. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete