Friday, September 14, 2012

The Influence of Pinterest :)

 I'm Julie Morrow and I'm addicted to Pinterest. :) The first step is admitting it right?! :)

I have found that anytime I have a couple minutes of free time I log on to Pinterest either on my laptop or on my phone to see the latest and greatest pins and how they are going to change my life for the better. :) I tend to try the recipes more than anything else I pin but as I was taking my summer decorations off my sofa table this year, instead of going right to my fall/Halloween decor, I decided to get a little more creative and do a "Back to School" theme for a month or so before I move on to Halloween. So below is my attempt to be a little creative...using the pieces from our scrabble board as well as a couple of metal rulers and Brian's great grandpa's old Webster's Dictionary which probably weighs 10 lbs. Of course you also need an alarm clock to represent back to school as well. :)






1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Gotta love Pinterest--it's taking over the world!

    ReplyDelete