Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thankful almost Thursday

It's Wednesday night again but I have to do this when I'm thinking about it. :) This week I'm feeling thankful for a few things. I'm thankful that my husband and I have jobs in this economy. It's scary to see everything going on and how many companies are doing major layoffs and I'm grateful my husband survived his companies reductions (knock on wood). :) I'm also grateful for fun people! There is little I like more than hanging out with fun people and laughing our heads off. Laughter is good for the soul and I am so thankful to be surrounded by people both within my own family and friends that are so fun and make me laugh. :)

1 comment:

  1. You know..I am thankful for you...you are the best...I am now thankful that the Lord sent me to Utah to find a friend like you. I have been wondering what on earth was my reason for being here...and he shows me daily...to add such a wonderful friend to my life...not just "a" friend but an entire family of friends...

    ReplyDelete