Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday

As I was thinking about what to write for this "Thankful Thursday" I was looking at other blogs I follow regularly. One of them made any thought I was having for today seem far less significant. My friend Pam was directing everyone who reads her blog to the blog http://amiracleforjodibrown.blogspot.com. Jodi is the 32 year old daughter of a man I used to work with at Covey Leadership Center and mother of 4 who was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumer in April. (Von Orgill's daughter for those who know him.) They found a doctor who found a way to operate and the blog is a continual update of the surgery and recovery...both setbacks and encouraging moments. I would ask anyone who reads this to read through that blog to feel the spirit of this family and everything they're going through. They have asked for prayers on her behalf and they are making a difference. So as I add my prayers to the multitude being offered, I would ask you to do the same.

2 comments:

  1. Julie, I will let Von know about your post. He was thrilled about my post, so wait til I tell him you have follwed suit. Your post on their blog was a treasure, to both Von and Jodi. I appreciate your goodness to the monn and back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Julie,

    This was such a wonderful thing for you to do. Thank you so much! The prayers really are working.

    With much love and appreciation,

    Von

    ReplyDelete