Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for the sunshine and warmer temperatures we've had this week. Of course, as I'm writing this there's a combination rain/snow storm happening outside but for 3 days this week we had beautiful weather!! I am really ready for spring and sun and bike rides and walks!!! Spring is such a renewing time of the year and I absolutely love it!

I'm also thankful this week once again for Nick's 6th grade teacher. I appreciate everything he's doing to prepare these kids for junior high and he truly has a desire to help these kids succeed. We've always been pretty lucky with the teachers the kids have gotten, but this one rises above the rest...he should be winning awards and having movies made after him. :) He rocks and we're thankful for him!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you still thankful for warmer temperatures today? Holy Snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was warmer here, too. We can feel Spring in the air! My neighbor was outside again--always an early sign of Spring here--and I opened my kitchen window and yelled, "Bill, Spring is coming!!!!" Another early sign of Spring :)

    I am thankful for Nick's wonderful teacher, too. Isn't there a teacher of the year contest nationally?

    ReplyDelete