Friday, June 18, 2010

The Softer Side of Nick :)


I'm not sure what's going on with how these pictures dropped in but they're not being very cooperative. They're showing up on my typing screen much differently than they show up when I preview how the blog will post...interesting.

Well we had a blast babysitting our favorite little Ellie again yesterday. What amused me the most was to see how much Nick LOVED Ellie...and she LOVED him. They were hanging out on the couch together and she'd just lay back on him...or start climbing on him...or plop down on him with her little book...ADORABLE.


The funniest part of the night...and don't worry Heather, I was right there supervising...is when we were in the kitchen getting dinner ready and Hailey asked Nick if he would hold Ellie while she ate really fast and then she would hold her while Nick ate. Nick was excited to take her but as he took her he had her in mid air with his hands underneath her armpits and didn't know what to do next...I believe his exact words were (and sounding somewhat panicked) "Wait...how do I hold it?" IT??? WHAT?????? I guess he's never actually held a baby standing up before. :) Hailey quickly got him situated but he promptly took her in the living room and sat down with her to play with her toys. :)

We're so happy we got to spend another fun day with Ellie!!!









2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures - and the story! Nick is so awesome, and I was not worried for a second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie the Joy Maker! And the story about Nick and IT? Hilarious! He sounded like me before Libby.

    ReplyDelete