Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nick on Parade

Last week was Lehi Roundup Week and part of that is a parade that goes throughout Lehi. Nick's scout troop was asked to be part of the parade so Saturday morning Brian dropped him off to meet up with his troop and the rest of us were going to get our spots towards the end of the parade route. As I was home getting ready, people from work were calling one after another to discuss some drama that was happening and the refrigerator repair man showed up right then so Brian was caught up in dealing with him. By the time Hailey and I got down to the parade, parked, and started walking to find a spot I got a text from Nick telling me he was done and ready to go. We TOTALLY MISSED HIM in the parade and I found out he was at the very front right behind the military. I was so bummed!!! So I'm thankful that this picture was put on our scouting calendar for the month so I could track it down and get a copy!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh nooooo...my heart goes out to you, Julie! But that picture of Nick is VERY COOL.

    ReplyDelete