Wednesday, June 10, 2009

20 Questions

So as all of you moms out there know, we spend a great deal of time each day answering the questions our children have...it can be anything from "What can I have for breakfast" to "Why do we have spit?" to "Why is that cow standing like that", etc. There have been days that my kids have asked so many questions I have banned them from asking anymore for the rest of the night. :) This was mostly when they were preschool age and had questions about EVERYTHING. I have even been asked if I grew up in the olden days and if my school was made of clay with dirt floors. Yeah, they were grounded after those questions.

But some of my favorite questions I've been asked lately that have made me laugh are:

1) How many gigabytes do our brains have?
2) How do we empty our brain?
3) Can you taste your tongue?
4) Can I trim my eyelashes?
5) If you had a million dollars and it cost that much to adopt our neighbors baby would you do it?

How their minds work is beyond me but some of the things that come out of their mouths really make me giggle. :)

3 comments:

  1. those cracked me up.. especially the buying the baby one! i wish i could think of any to say in return.. right now, savannah only talks about imaginary dogs.. dogs she wishes she had.. dogs she wants in the future.. shows she's seen about dogs.. my opinion on names for the dogs (both imaginary and real - that she hopes to have) and my color preferences of dogs she might get.. maybe i should do a post about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are from wonderful minds, I'd say! Full of creative thinking. My favorite is How do we empty our brain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your post on my blog, Julie. I feel so much better. But I still hate to not get Twitter!

    ReplyDelete