Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 13th anniversary and we've celebrated by going our separate ways to work, me taking Hailey to the ear doctor after school, running to the bank, then taking Nick to get his allergy shots and meeting grandma at Build a Bear for Hailey and her two cousins to make their cute little animals. I know, sounds like a romantic fairy tale right? :) It actually just sounds like real life...a life that I love and I am so glad I married Brian Morrow 13 years ago to create this life.

We actually went out Friday night to celebrate and went back to the place of our first date...a Mexican restaurant called Baja Cantina in Park City. It was yummy and fun to just spend some time chatting and laughing. Then tonight we included the kids and threw some steaks on the grill and finished the meal off with ice cream. It was delicious and Hailey let us know how lucky we each were for marrying the other. She especially made sure I knew how lucky I was to marry her daddy...she LOVES her daddy! I do too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 13 happy years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, Julie and Brian! What a perfect post--the acceptance and love of real life. Without being phony, you are full of day-to-day joy and delight.

    ReplyDelete