Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm cutting it close writing my Thankful Thursday about 1 hour before the end of Thursday. :) This week I'm thankful I get to go on a short weekend trip with Brian. It seems like the last month or two have been so busy that we haven't even had a night to go to dinner just the two of us. So when my nice brother called and said he had a couple of extra tickets to the BYU/Oklahoma game in Dallas we jumped at the chance to go! It'll also be fun hanging out with my brother and sister-in-law...even though we live about 30 minutes from each other we don't see them near enough!! I'm thankful too for my awesome parents who are willing to come hang out with the kids for the weekend. It's always so much easier going when you know your kids are with people who love them!!

1 comment:

  1. That Dave Walker was always such a sweetheart. Have a great time in Dallas, Julie!

    ReplyDelete