Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for a few different things. I am thankful that Nick's MRI came back normal and that his ACL is exactly as it should be. So no surgery, just a knee brace hurray!! I am thankful that the snake I let Nick keep is just about to go to snake heaven. (I'm no vet but when the snake is laying upside down with his mouth open but still sticking his tongue out every once in a while I think he's about to draw his last breath.) I'm also thankful for extended family dinners and lots of laughter during them.

I'm especially grateful that as we live together as a family and fights and arguments naturally happen that they're always followed (eventually) by I'm sorry's and I forgive you's. Nothing is more important to me than my family and I am so thankful for them!

2 comments:

  1. How did I ever miss one of your posts? I'm so glad Nick's knee is fine. Great news that he didn't have to wear it in the hot summer months.

    The part of your post that made me laugh out loud? "I am thankful that the snake I let Nick keep is just about to go to snake heaven. I'm no vet but when the snake is laying upside down with his mouth open but still sticking his tongue out every once in a while I think he's about to draw his last breath")

    HURRAY FOR SNAKE HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eww.. not sad to hear about the snake {sorry Nick}

    I too, LOVE family dinners.. it was good of us to spread them out so well.. with 11 of us, only 2 that share a month!!

    Love you guys..

    ReplyDelete