Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Well...it's ALMOST Thursday...just 55 minutes away. But today I am thankful for a couple things. One...that it is Fall Break and I get to spend the next couple of days with my kids. We have a couple of projects planned that the kids are excited to do...especially since one includes plaster of paris and painting. :) We'll see if they turn out. It's always nice to have a couple days out of the normal routine just to hang out with each other....especially since life has been so crazy lately!
The other thing I'm thankful for are blogs that show video of how to do hair on little girls. Many of you know I'm a little "challenged" in this area and it is often a source of tension between me and Hailey. :) But I came across some video blogs that show hair styles and how to do them that are easy enough for even ME! :) We've tried them in Hailey's hair and she loves the different styles and has been so grateful that I can actually do them! I posted some pictures of her cute new dos...




This one we've actually done before but it actually turned out a little cuter than normal that day...the braids were actually fairly even. :)
















4 comments:

  1. Those are super cute do's on a super cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, Hayley's hair absolutely GLISTENS. It's gorgeous. Now--what is that "best hairdos" website? Libby would love it if I could do as well as you've done, Julie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to both of you! Pam, the website is www.cutegirlshairstyles.com. They actually show a video of the woman doing her own daughters hair and explaining what she's doing. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched the video three times and still can't figure it out. I don't know how to French braid so maybe that's my problem. It was nostalgic to hear the woman's voice on the videos--she has such a Utah accent.

    ReplyDelete