Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm not in a very "Thankful" mood tonight...just ask my family, I've been pretty cranky, but maybe thinking of something to be thankful for is just what I need to do to help my mood. The first thing that comes to mind is that I'm thankful it's Friday tomorrow. It's been another busy week and I'm really looking forward to the weekend. I'm also thankful Nick is feeling a little better tonight after coming home from school not feeling well. I'm thankful I have a nice warm bed to sleep in tonight and I'm looking forward to crawling under those covers! I'm thankful for a mom who is such a great example of selflessness! And I'm especially grateful my family still loves me after I have nights like I did tonight! :) Yep, I feel much better now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have been in this place so many times! And the best part is that my family still loves me, too, especially Libby. Miraculous.

    ReplyDelete