Sunday, November 8, 2009

Opinions Needed

Our dishwasher (that I hate by the way) died yesterday so we're deciding whether to put money into repairing a dishwasher we hate just to keep it going awhile longer, or if we save our pennies and invest in a new one. Since I've never really shopped dishwashers (the one that died is just the one that came with our house when we built it), I wanted to get opinions on some great dishwashers/brands/models that are also a great price. :) I know that most of you that read this don't actually blog so you never leave comments, but you can send me an email with any info you think might be helpful. :) Thanks!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot help on this one, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the ONE large appliance we have never bought.. Sorry, I'm no help either..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one we have right now is my favorite one yet. You can come see it if you want. It's quiet and has lots of cycle options. For a while it was leaving dish soap on my dishes - until my sister told me I really have to use jetdry. I thought that was just a suggestion, but I guess not. Have fun shopping.

    ReplyDelete