Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for humor and laughter in my life. I'm thankful that I laugh so much when I'm out with friends, at work, and at home with my family. I loved a comment Hailey made the other day when Brian and I were joking with each other and she said, "You guys sure laugh a lot together." What a great compliment that after 13 years of marriage we're still laughing and have our fun jokes with each other. I'm thankful I'm married to a guy who loves to laugh and have fun with life and I'm grateful that each of my kids have such a great sense of humor...they make me laugh everyday with things that come out of their mouths! :)

One of the things that made me laugh this week is something Brian did...awhile ago he was commenting that his hair was getting too long and that his "bangs" were in his eyes. The kids and I started laughing as we were looking for these bangs that were in his eyes. He is the first to admit that his hair has receded a little over the years and we're thinking the hair on top of his head might have CAUGHT his eye, but it certainly couldn't have been IN his eyes. :) We also let him know that we weren't sure he even HAD bangs. :) He was not appreciating these comments but we were all (including him) having a good giggle over it. Well he went to get his hair cut this week and apparently the gal cutting his hair asked him how he wanted his bangs done. He perked up and said, "I have bangs?" She assured him he did so he asked if he could get that in writing.

When he walked in the door that night he handed me this...



Too funny!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute post. I remember you so much for all your laughter and radiant smile.

    ReplyDelete