Friday, May 20, 2011

Quotes

I LOVE quotes. I always have. They can be inspiring...they can be funny...they can help you through a specific moment or experience in life or they can help you understand others' experiences in life. They can be long, short, or somewhere in between. So I've decided I'm going to add a "Quote of the Day" to my blog and I'm going to call it that even though I might not succeed in posting a quote EVERY day. :)
Today's quote is actually from my sisters blog as her tag line on her blog and it is:
"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather is."
Every time I log onto her blog I read that and I think it has resonated with me especially in the last week or two because I feel like I'm going through some of those "growing pains". The quote that really reflects the last week or so for me is:
"Sometimes it takes all you've got just to keep up with the losers." :)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe YOU are who I got my love of quotes from, Julie!! I love them, too, and I'm so glad you're going to do a quote of the day! I can't wait to read them all! :) Today I found a quote by President Hinckley that was one of those quotes that was EXACTLY what I needed to read. (I posted it on my blog) Mm, quotes. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing pains for Julie? Nah, you're already PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete