Monday, February 9, 2009

"Guns"




Since basketball season has started my kids have been into getting in shape and working out so they feel good running up and down the court during their basketball games. They've been running/walking the track with me at the rec center and they've been doing a workout video with me where you work both the upper and lower body at the same time and you're holding weights while you do it. So they came into the office (at home) where I was working and said, "Mom, we've got some guns now" pointing to their arms referring to their muscles. When they lifted them up to show me...this is what I saw. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Ah! The things kids come up with when left unattended! haha! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those two? They gave me a big smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck what cute cousins I have. They are SO smart! I'm gonna have to do that next time I am trying to prove to people that I am strong!! Cause for some reason they don't believe it. heehee..
    Aww they are cuties! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOM THANKS A LOT

    I didn't want you to post that picture!!!
    GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete