Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This Thankful Thursday is a simple one...I am thankful for the days that I get to talk to the ones I love. I have realized lately how easy it is to take this for granted...having Nick gone at scout camp for a week without anyway to even tell him goodnight about KILLED me. And this week Brian is on a backpacking trip up in the high Uintas without cell service so I'll go about 3 1/2 days without hearing his voice either. It really makes you realize how wonderful it is to be able to pick up a phone at anytime (or walk in the next room) and talk with the ones you love!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...Thanks for this reminder, Julie. My heart goes out to you this week because I know how you are feeling. When I travel, my bones hurt from not being able to hug and kiss Libby goodnight.

    ReplyDelete