Monday, July 12, 2010

Biking Update

I just had to do a quick post to document the fact that I rode 21 miles on Saturday and no puking. :) Key learning...banana before bike rides NOT cereal. :) I rode the Jordan River Trail and it was a little bit like Wild Animal Kingdom. I was attacked by a dragon fly (it flew right into my lens on my sunglasses - a little freaky), a skinny little snake that was slithering across the path reared up and snapped at my shoe (much screaming ensued), and as I came around the corner in the home stretch a great big fat skunk was in the middle of the path. I was SURE I was going to be sprayed but luckily he was as afraid of me as I was of him and he darted one way as I darted the other. LOTS of excitement. So if you heard the screaming from Lehi Saturday morning, that was me.

3 comments:

  1. Three freak-out events! Walk of Shame turns into Walk of GUTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This goes so well with Chelsea's post about you!!

    I can only imagine sounds that were heard...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Remind me to tell you about our biking/skunk story sometime. You fared better than Bill did. :)

    ReplyDelete