Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday

For this installment of "Thankful Thursday" I am thankful for funny movies! :-) How GREAT is a funny movie! Not that I've seen one YET this week but I am looking forward to Paul Blart...Mall Cop coming out on Friday and I'm hoping it is as funny as it looks! There is nothing better than to sit in a movie theater with a group of girl friends (if it's a chick flick) or your husband and laugh hysterically. On a girls trip last year one of the highlights of the trip was seeing Baby Mama and laughing till my stomach hurt at some of those scenes. Then continually quoting the movie throughout the rest of the trip and laughing just as hard. I wait in anticipation of the next funny movie that will make me laugh out loud....there's nothing better! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Love me a funny movie.. I've seen a few good previews lately - I'm hopeful! Just don't go to Bride Wars with that hope.. It was more sad than funny to me (but Chels & I still liked all the wedding-y stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched "Cutting Edge" a few weeks ago....Oh so many memories. You even bought the movie so we could watch it over and over.

    ReplyDelete