Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This Thankful Thursday goes to the people who know how to "do things". I'm thankful for the technical people at work that know how to make my computer and email work right; for the people who know how to play instruments so well that they can teach my children to play; for the friends that are willing to come do electrical work in our basement; for my husband who builds shelves in our basement for storage; for my daughter who can teach me to use features on my cell phone I didn't know I had; for friends who have cooked yummy meals/treats and shared them with our family; for a painter that did a beautiful job on our high walls that we didn't have a ladder high enough to reach; and for a dad that can paint a beautiful picture that hangs on my wall.

So thanks to all who make my life better, easier & more beautiful!!

3 comments:

  1. wow.. I need some of your handy friends to come to my house! a few of the things you list I need done!!

    your cute thankful lists always get me thinking.. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a helpful post. You are such a fresh voice in the world, Julie. I'm now conditioned to find your post each Friday morning--and I really look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey julie!! i have a blog now! :)
    you should come look at it!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete