Friday, January 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday...Friday :-)

Okay so I just realized it was Thursday yesterday...I'm off because of the holiday on Monday! :-) This one goes to my wonderful husband! I think I take for granted what a great guy he is and how lucky I got. For example, this guy cleans all our floors (wood & carpet) on a regular basis without being asked. I used to get annoyed when he would start cleaning them because I thought that was his way of showing me I didn't get to them fast enough. But then I realized (after a looooong time of being annoyed by it since he was "showing" me so regularly...) that he is cleaning the floors simply because they needed cleaning and not to "show" me anything. He just notices and cleans rather than notices and tells me they need cleaning! What a man! He is a hard worker, great dad, great husband and also a goofball that keeps life interesting. How lucky I am!

1 comment:

  1. I must say, you got lucky in the "clean/hard working husband" department.. Davy is a hard worker.. at work.. At home? Not so much.. Lets just say its way down his list of priorities!
    lucky-lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete