Saturday, August 1, 2009

Quotes from Hailey

My two favorite things that came out of Hailey's mouth in the last couple weeks were:

1) "Isn't it weird that people that speak Spanish can't read English and that we can't read Spanish? That's the 1st thing I think about every morning when I wake up and my 2nd thought is...what's for breakfast?" (How's that for random but it really made me laugh hard.)

2) "Mom PLEEEASE leave your hair straight today because you're meaner when you're hair is curly."

That's my daughter. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ha!! I've always thought you were SO mean curly haired.

    (not)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I have never seen your hair curly. Guess that explains why I have never seen you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hailey Morrow you are officially my favorite and my newest hero! :)

    ReplyDelete